Walking Off the Runway and into the Home
March 14, 2012
Special High Point Market correspondent Gretchen Aubuchon, founder and editor in chief of Fashion + Decor, took in the fashion scene at New York’s Fashion Week last month, spotting the trends she believes will be the next looks to go from runway to home.
Fall 2012 Ready to Wear Fashion Week collections offer amazing inspiration for home furnishings. Here are the top five trends that will spark new designs at the High Point Market.
- Blue and Black. A perfect combination.
- Burgundy. A deep intensity.
- Leather. Taken in new directions.
- Military. A salute to cutting edge.
- Feathers and Fur. Mixed media makes it right.
One+Only Headboards' new collections will continue to reflect New York and Paris Fashion Week trends.